2015年4月5日星期日

New release - NARS dual-intensity blush

I went to try the new blush of NARS recently and I am quite impressed.

It is a dual blush, it is ok to use as a compressed blush like the usual ones. When we want to look sheer, more natural, we can use its specially made brush, which is a synthetic brush, with some water. 

The way is, you pick up the product with your brush and then spray some water onto it. To avoid your heavy hand, it is suggested to tap on hand first, then apply onto your face. 



Makeup artist tried it onto my face and taught me the way to use! I like it because it is very wearable and natural :) ( I was not feeling well, I looked better by adding some colors and glow)

By the way, the brush is soft and easy to use, I think it is not only for this blush, it is also good for applying liquid foundation/ bronzer etc. 


沒有留言:

發佈留言