2015年4月4日星期六

Favorite sunscreen

Sunscreen is definitely an essential basis of me. In recent years I purchased quite a lot of SYNERGIE sunblock items and I am satisfied 

What making me into them are the ingredients and they are physical sunscreen! It makes me feel safe to use because it should be no chemicals to be absorbed into bodies ~~

SYNERGIE is an Australian brand and the founder is a scientist. I LIKE their facebook and there is staff answer your questions~ Like their backup services~ haha~~~

MINERAL WHIP is the latest item that I try. This is a 4-in-1 item, so it is quite convenience and save time! For me with dry skin, the texture is just fine, not too thick and make me feel my skin is still able to breathe! 


May check out more details from below vids



Below are what I used as a sunscreen~

BB-flawless is in liquid form
Second skin crush is in powder
Mineral whip is in cream form

沒有留言:

發佈留言