2015年4月18日星期六

Bouncy sleeping mask 植物幹細胞活肌睡眠面膜 - The body shop

The Body Shop again...
To be frank, I am not a fan of her actually, however, my friend got a member discount..so I got it back to try :)

I am actually into the term "Edelweiss stem cells". For me, it seems to be a "high-tech" / scientific product~

As per beauty consultant, it can be used as sleeping mask (like its name, hehehe...) and a night cream! One product for two purposes, sound good and economical to me! 

I am not sure if the container is made by plastic or not, but it is quite heavy like glass. I like the packaging like this! 

One thing which is very special, it is recommended to apply with massage. Check it out:




It is very BOUNCY, impressive! Like dancing! After all, it will go back to original position, have so much fun playing it around! So crazy of me


Open and applied onto my skin, there is a very nice scent, not too strong~ Think it is to let you feel relax when you sleep~

The texture...a bit sticky at first, I think I have to wait and let it sit overnight. Reading reviews of some youtubers, it will absorb nicely and will feel nourished when you wake up!

Can't wait!!!!  OK, then I have to go to bed and see it tmr morning! Exicted!

沒有留言:

發佈留言